Rapid Eye Email Discussion Group
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You must be a certified RET technician or a technician in training
to join the RET Discussion Group.
Last updated: 14 Oct 2011
First some reminders:
1) Please remember that your emails to this forum (and replies to
it) are read by a community of
people, not just the one person you may be addressing.
2) Please remember that you are addressing a real person, a human
being with feelings and not a computer.
3) Please remember that if you make a comment, other people are
perfectly entitled to disagree with it without their response being
construed as a personal attack.
4) Please remember that by participating in this forum you
subscribe to rules of conduct and that the moderators are entitled
to edit or delete posts they consider inappropriate or to
permanently ban offending members of the group.
- How do I subscribe to, unsubscribe from, or
change my email address for the RET Discussion group?
- What topics are discussed on the RET Discussion
- What should NOT be posted to the RET Discussion
- Who administers the RET Discussion group?
- How do I access the message archive?
- Other Mailing Lists
To subscribe or unsubscribe, fill out the following form.
You must be a certified RET
technician to join the RET discussion group.
To change your email address, use the following form.
Here's the inaugural description:
"This group is intended to further Rapid Eye Technology as a
practice. Discussion subjects to include such things as practice
tips, questions, and special announcements."
- Any sensitive personal information such as credit card
numbers, passwords, social security numbers, etc.
- Copyrighted materials (without the owner's permission)
- Confidential client stories and histories (without the
client\'s written permission)
- Advocacy of illegal activities
- Flames of other list members
- "I can't subscribe to the [such-and-such] mailing list! Can
somebody help me?" messages
- Messages consisting of Jokes that aren't relevant to
- Topics meant for specific members of the group - which should
instead be addressed to that member only rather than to the entire
- Subjects that do not pertain to RET
- Forwarded material of any kind (please cut and paste rather
than forward to the group)
- Spam (defined here as unsolicited commercial email of any
kind) - announcements of your classes and other events are
allowable so long as they apply to Certified RET technicians
If you want to discuss any of the above matters, please do it by
private e-mail! If you don't know who to contact, e-mail the group
administrator (see item 4 below).
The administrator is
Joseph Bennette. Please send administrative inquiries to the
list administrator, rather than to the list itself.
- Due to the privileged nature of our discussions, you must
for access to the archives. Please include your full name in
your access request as the RET Discussion Group archives are
available to members only.
- Receive the after-certification series of 8 weekly emails
designed to jump-start your RET practice.