Rapid Eye Technology is intended to complement rather than
substitute for proper medical or psychological care. RET
techniques and processes are tools for personal growth and as
such are not intended for the treatment or diagnosis of any
medical or psychological condition. If you are suffering from
a medical or psychological condition of any kind seek out the
advice of a qualified and licensed medical or psychological
We make every effort to ensure that the prices listed on our
website are accurate. The Rapid Eye Institute will not be held
liable for any typographical errors or prices listed in error.
Prices, policies, and offers subject to change without notice.
Shipping and Handling Charges
- The cost of any shipping and handling charges that were
applied to the order are non-refundable.
Refusal of Delivery
- Any order shipped by us, refused upon delivery, unopened by
the recipient and returned to us by the shipping service are
subject to our restocking fee (see below). In the case of the
RET course, a full refund minus registration and
shipping/handling fees will apply.
- Registration fees and shipping/handling fees are
- Orders placed and paid for by credit card on week days
(Monday through Friday) and subsequently cancelled before 5 p.m.
Pacific Time of the same day, will receive a full refund. To
cancel an order on the same day, you must speak to someone in
person at the Rapid Eye Institute (503-399-1181). Messages for
cancellation will not be accepted.
- Any special arrangements, such as scholarships, grants, or
other financial contracts made with the Rapid Eye Institute will
be dealt with according to the specific provisions made for such
- The Rapid Eye Institute offers the following ordering
- Online shopping cart - simply click on each item you want to
purchase to place it in your shopping cart. At checkout, you
will see all your items in one order. Complete the checkout
process and you will receive a confirmation email.
- Mail using our order form
- simply print out the form, fill it out, and mail it with
your credit card info or money order (please make money orders
payable to Rapid Eye Institute).
- Call in your order to 503-399-1181 - using your credit card.
- We do not offer options for cash, personal checks, or email
- Please be sure of your purchase selection before placing
- Course materials are not returnable.
- All returned products (except course materials) must be
returned in their original packaging in "as new" condition. A
20% restocking fee applies to all products returned for reasons
other than defects.
In order to ensure proper credit, all returns must be
accompanied by a Return Authorization Form (RAF). To obtain an
RAF form and to receive instructions as to where to send your
return, please click here.
- Mechanically defective DVDs, and CDs may be exchanged for
the SAME TITLE ONLY WITHIN 60 DAYS OF PURCHASE. DVDs, CDs, or
books may NOT be returned for reasons based on content. Books
will be exchanged only if damaged in shipping and only for the
same title. Exchanges will be made ONLY upon receipt by us of
the defective merchandise. We can not be responsible for return
Please contact us right away if you receive a defective item.
Please note that you must return all faulty merchandise within 3
business days of arrival. Please call 503-399-1181 for details.
- Items for return must be sent to:
The Rapid Eye Institute
581 Lancaster Dr SE Suite 270
Salem, OR, USA
- Rapid Eye Institute orders shipped to any location in the US
are not subject to sales tax. Various tariffs may apply to
shipments to countries outside the USA and are the
responsibility of the purchaser.
Our Commitment To Privacy
- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your
privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information
practices and the choices you can make about the way your
information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to
find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point
where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- We know you want secure online ordering. That's why the
Rapid Eye Institute uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), an advanced
encryption technology that protects your credit card
information. SSL encrypts all ordering information, including
your name, address and credit card number, so no one can read it
in transit. When you place an order with the Rapid Eye
Institute, your credit card information is captured and stored
securely on secure servers.
The Information We Collect:
- This notice applies to all information collected or
submitted on the Rapid Eye Institute websites. On some pages,
you can order products, make requests, and register to receive
materials. The types of personal information collected at these
Credit/Debit Card Information, etc.
- On some pages, you can submit information about other
people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent
directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the
recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal
information collected are:
Phone Number, etc.
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when
placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share
this information with outside parties except to the extent
necessary to complete that order - such as the shipping company.
We have scrutinized these outside parties to ensure they, too,
have policies in place to protect your privacy.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when
placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm
delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties
except to the extent necessary to complete that order as stated
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we
receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and
are not shared with outside parties.
- We use data collected in course registrations, online
surveys, contests, and other necessary data acquisition projects
for the specific purposes outlined in such projects and
safeguard your sensitive identity information from outside
sources except as they apply directly to the purposes of the
project for which such information was collected. For example,
we may need to share personal identifiable information with a
governmental agency to secure funding for RET sessions and
training for certain qualifying individuals and groups.
- We will not sell your personally identifiable information
to anyone. We safeguard records in accordance with provisions of
Public Law 104-191, dated Aug. 21, 1996.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable
information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones
described above without also providing you an opportunity to
opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and
ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place
appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to
safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Such
procedures are outlined in Public Law 104-191, dated Aug. 21,
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially
important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain
information at our website from those we actually know are under
13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- You can access all your personally identifiable information
that we collect online and maintain by sending us an email using
the email address we have on file requesting such information.
We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You
can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable
information by sending us a request that credibly shows the
error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take
reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access
or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these
privacy policies, please contact us.