- Rapid Eye Technology is intended to complement rather than substitute for proper medical or psychological care. RET techniques and processes are tools for personal growth and as such are not intended for the treatment or diagnosis of any medical or psychological condition. If you are suffering from a medical or psychological condition of any kind seek out the advice of a qualified and licensed medical or psychological professional.
We make every effort to ensure that the prices listed on our website are accurate. The Rapid Eye Institute will not be held liable for any typographical errors or prices listed in error. Prices, policies, and offers subject to change without notice.
Shipping and Handling Charges
- The cost of any shipping and handling charges that were applied to the order are non-refundable.
Refusal of Delivery
- Any order shipped by us, refused upon delivery, unopened by the recipient and returned to us by the shipping service are subject to our restocking fee (see below). In the case of the RET course, a full refund minus registration and shipping/handling fees will apply.
- Registration fees and shipping/handling fees are non-refundable.
- Orders placed and paid for by credit card on week days (Monday through Friday) and subsequently cancelled before 5 p.m. Pacific Time of the same day, will receive a full refund. To cancel an order on the same day, you must speak to someone in person at the Rapid Eye Institute (503-399-1181). Messages for cancellation will not be accepted.
- Any special arrangements, such as scholarships, grants, or other financial contracts made with the Rapid Eye Institute will be dealt with according to the specific provisions made for such special arrangements.
- The Rapid Eye Institute offers the following ordering options:
- Online shopping cart – simply click on each item you want to purchase to place it in your shopping cart. At checkout, you will see all your items in one order. Complete the checkout process and you will receive a confirmation email.
- Mail using our order form – simply print out the form, fill it out, and mail it with your credit card info or money order (please make money orders payable to Rapid Eye Institute).
- Call in your order to 503-399-1181 – using your credit card.
- We do not offer options for cash, personal checks, or email orders.
- Please be sure of your purchase selection before placing your order.
- Course materials are not returnable.
- All returned products (except course materials) must be returned in their original packaging in “as new” condition. A 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned for reasons other than defects.
In order to ensure proper credit, all returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Form (RAF). To obtain an RAF form and to receive instructions as to where to send your return, please click here.
- Mechanically defective DVDs, and CDs may be exchanged for the SAME TITLE ONLY WITHIN 60 DAYS OF PURCHASE. DVDs, CDs, or books may NOT be returned for reasons based on content. Books will be exchanged only if damaged in shipping and only for the same title. Exchanges will be made ONLY upon receipt by us of the defective merchandise. We can not be responsible for return shipping cost.
Please contact us right away if you receive a defective item. Please note that you must return all faulty merchandise within 3 business days of arrival. Please call 503-399-1181 for details.
- Items for return must be sent to:
The Rapid Eye Institute
3748 74th Ave SE
Salem, OR, USA
- Rapid Eye Institute orders shipped to any location in the US are not subject to sales tax. Various tariffs may apply to shipments to countries outside the USA and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Our Commitment To Privacy
- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- We know you want secure online ordering. That’s why the Rapid Eye Institute uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that protects your credit card information. SSL encrypts all ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number, so no one can read it in transit. When you place an order with the Rapid Eye Institute, your credit card information is captured and stored securely on secure servers.
The Information We Collect:
- This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Rapid Eye Institute websites. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, renew certificates, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these and other pages on our web site include:
Credit/Debit Card Information, etc.
- On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected include:
Phone Number, etc.
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order – such as the shipping company. We have scrutinized these outside parties to ensure they, too, have policies in place to protect your privacy.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order as stated above.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We use data collected in course registrations, online surveys, contests, and other necessary data acquisition projects for the specific purposes outlined in such projects and safeguard your sensitive identity information from outside sources except as they apply directly to the purposes of the project for which such information was collected. For example, we may need to share personal identifiable information with a governmental agency to secure funding for RET sessions and training for certain qualifying individuals and groups.
- We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. We safeguard records in accordance with provisions of Public Law 104-191, dated Aug. 21, 1996.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Such procedures are outlined in Public Law 104-191, dated Aug. 21, 1996.
Our Commitment To the Privacy of Children
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under age 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under age 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by sending us an email using the email address we have on file requesting such information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.
- The Rapid Eye Institute is in compliance with the CAN SPAM Act of 2003:
- We do NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We identify message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- We monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails,
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. -OR-
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be removed,
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 4-10-2016