Form data on this page is collected and transmitted via 256-bit SSL encryption.
RET Course Registration
IMPORTANT - read before submitting
RET Training Program Stipulations:
- Students must be at least 18 years of age at the time of enrollment.
- The Rapid Eye Institute offers any or all 3 phases for Continuing Education by Distance Learning. There is a Certificate for each Phase.
- After submitting this form by clicking the Continue button below, select Phase One or Section One to begin your RET program.
- Each Phase or Section in the RET training program includes a link to the next part of the program.
- Completion of all 3 phases are required to enroll in phase 4 to be a certified RET Technician.
- You may pay for each phase or section as you go or pay the entire tuition at the time of enrollment (to pay in full for all four phases of the RET course, you must Click Here to Register).
- Enrollment is accepted at any time.
- This enrollment agreement is in effect for 1 year from the date of Enrollment.
- Each Phase is 20 hours toward RET CEU'S.
- Courses can be completed anytime during the 1 year agreement or renegotiate for more time if needed. (Arrangements can be made for CEU's for your particular discipline).
- I understand that Rapid Eye Institute is responsible only for training me to be a Rapid Eye Technician, and as an independent technician, I assume total responsibility for my practice. I am not authorized to TEACH or INSTRUCT anyone else in the RET process.
- I understand that Certification Class size is limited. I will give the RET Institute 35 days' notice if I reschedule my RET Certification date and location. The institute reserves the right to cancel Certification Classes when minimum enrollment has not been met.
- I understand that the cost of materials and tuition are non-transferable.
- I understand that any inquiry I may have regarding this legal contract may be made in writing to the Rapid Eye Institute, 3748 74th Ave SE, Salem, OR 97301-5642 or to the Superintendent of Public instruction, Oregon DOE, 255 Capitol NE, Salem, OR 97310-0203 or by calling 503-947-5701.
- I have downloaded the Rapid Eye Institute catalog, which includes this enrollment agreement from www.rapideyetechnology.com and I have read and reviewed a copy of the catalog and enrollment agreement.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
By completing the form below, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and accept the agreement above. Please contact the Institute before proceeding if you have questions.