Rapid Eye Technology certificate renewals are due December 1 of each year ($100). After December 1st, there is a late fee of $50 to cover additional administration costs. To renew your certificate, click the link below. Upon successful renewal, you will receive a new certificate or an update sticker.
Your certificate renewal fee helps defray the cost of:
- The Rapid Eye Technology Directory - where you can get referrals.
- Online materials and supplies specifically designed to enhance and support your practice.
- The RET newsletter - where you get the latest news and announcements directly from Ranae and the Institute.
- The RET Discussion group - where you can connect with and get support from the RET community. (For RET Technicians only)
- The RET Technician Support Forum - where you can share with other RET technicians. (For RET Technicians only)
- Telephone support from the Institute - when you call in with a technician support question like "How do I deal with my client who..."
- Research and development of new technician support materials like scripts, Life Skills training, advertising/marketing your practice, and other programs and support.