Rapid Eye Technicians: November is renewal month! Please set a calendar item to renew your certificate sometime between Nov 1 and Nov 30 of each year. Please don’t wait too long – after Nov 30, you’ll have to pay a late fee of $50. You may renew online or by mail. Upon successful renewal, you will receive a new certificate. Your certificate renewal fee helps defray the cost of:
- Your RET Certificate mailed to you.
- A listing in the Rapid Eye Technology Directory – where you can get referrals.
- Online materials and supplies specifically designed to enhance and support your practice.
- The RET newsletter – where you get the latest news and announcements directly from Ranae and the Institute.
- I.T. Services that specifically support your RET practice.
- Telephone support from the Institute – when you call in with a technician support question like “How do I deal with my client who…”
- Research and development of new technician support materials like scripts, Life Skills training, advertising/marketing your practice, and other programs and support.