Rapid Eye Technology certificate renewals are due December 1 of each year. After December 1, there is a late fee of $50 to cover additional administration costs. You may renew online or by mail. Upon successful renewal, you will receive a new certificate. Your certificate renewal fee helps defray the cost of:
- The Rapid Eye Technology Directory – where you can get referrals.
- Online materials and supplies specifically designed to enhance and support your practice.
- The RET newsletter – where you get the latest news and announcements directly from Ranae and the Institute.
- The RET Discussion group – where you can connect with and get support from the RET community. (For RET Technicians only)
- The RET Technician Support Email Group – get news of the RET Institute in your inbox. You’re automatically subscribed upon acceptance of your RET Course registration. Contact us if you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe.
- Telephone support from the Institute – when you call in with a technician support question like “How do I deal with my client who…”
- Research and development of new technician support materials like scripts, Life Skills training, advertising/marketing your practice, and other programs and support.