RET Training Program Stipulations:
- Students must be at least 18 years of age at the time of enrollment.
- The Rapid Eye Institute offers any or all 3 phases for Continuing Education by Distance Learning. There is a Certificate for each Phase.
- New students must submit the registration form before selecting Phase One or Section One of Phase One to begin the RET program.
- Each Phase or Section in the RET training program includes a link to the next part of the program.
- Completion of phases 1-3 are required to enroll in phase 4 to be a certified RET Technician.
- You may pay for each phase or section as you go or pay the entire tuition at the time of enrollment (to pay in full for all four phases of the RET course, you must Click Here to Register).
- Enrollment is accepted at any time.
- This enrollment agreement is in effect for 1 year from the date of Enrollment.
- Each Phase is 20 hours toward RET CEU’S.
- Courses can be completed anytime during the 1 year agreement or renegotiate for more time if needed. (Arrangements can be made for CEU’s for your particular discipline).
Before Enrolling, understand that:
- The Rapid Eye Institute is responsible only for training you to be a Rapid Eye Technician, and as an independent technician, you assume total responsibility for your practice. You are not authorized to TEACH or INSTRUCT anyone else in the RET process.
- Certification Class sizes are limited. You must give the RET Institute 35 days’ notice if you reschedule your RET Certification date and location. The institute reserves the right to cancel Certification Classes when minimum enrollment has not been met.
- The cost of materials and tuition are non-transferable.
- Any inquiry you may have regarding the legal contract in the enrollment agreement may be made in writing to the Rapid Eye Institute, 3748 74th Ave SE, Salem, OR 97301-5642 or to the Superintendent of Public instruction, Oregon DOE, 255 Capitol NE, Salem, OR 97310-0203 or by calling 503-947-5701.
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time you sign the enrollment agreement.
Please contact the Institute before proceeding if you have questions.