Vita of Ranae N. Johnson, MRET
Business: Rapid Eye Institute
Business Address: 3748 74th Ave SE, Salem, Oregon 97317
American Pacific University; Honolulu, Hawaii
Doctor of Philosophy/Psychology; awarded June 1996
American Institute of Hypnotherapy; Santa Ana, California
Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy; awarded April 1994
Institute of EMDR; Pacific Grove, California
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Certificate; awarded March 1991
Long Beach State, Long Beach, California; 1959-1962
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah; 1957-1959
Western Business College, Salt Lake City, Utah; 1956
Rapid Eye Institute; Salem, Oregon
Position: Owner, President and Founder; February 1987 to present
Duties: Creates and maintains private training institute for Rapid Eye Technology. Continuing research and development in this technology, trains and supervises technicians and trainers. Director of program development and expansion, provides community education, public relations, and interfaces with other health providers.
Parents of Autistic Children Support Group; Spokane, Washington
Position: Group Leader; September 1974 through January 1978
Duties: Facilitated parent support group, provided updated information, networked with officials, and taught behavior modification.
Community Mental Health Crisis Center; Spokane, Washington
Position: phoned outreach/group facilitator; June 1968 to June 1969
Duties: provided crisis management during phone contacts, maintained a safe and therapeutic environment for group processes and facilitated group therapy.
Pre-School for Autistic Children; Fountain Valley, California
Position: Owner/operator/instructor; October 1960 through 1965
Duties: Owned and maintained preschool. Taught specific activities for daily living, maintained curriculum, supervised instructors, parent counseling and behavior intervention.
National Guild of Hypnotists (Certified Hypnotherapy 1996)
Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Technician (July 1990)
- Play Therapy Workshop
- Grief Counseling Continuing Education
- Time Management Continuing Education
- Reiki Master Level Continuing Education
- Building Self Esteem Continuing Education
- Creative Management Continuing Education
- Managing Your Own Business Workshop
- New Decision Therapy Continuing Education
- Thought Field Therapy Continuing Education
- Crisis Management Workshop
- Advanced Enneagram Workshop
- Avatar Continuing Education
- Advanced NLP Continuing Education
- Orthobionomy Workshop
- Personal Power Workshop
- Transformation Trainings Workshops
- Positive Parenting Workshops
- Relationships Workshop
- Dance of the Spirit Workshop
- Spiritual Empowerment Seminar
- Leadership Training
- Marketing and Sales Training
- Grant Writing
- Training from owning corporation
- RET Research and Development Program
- Owned and Operated Rapid Eye Institute
- RET and SSPT Satellite Certification Programs
- Skills for Life Teachers Course
- Marketing Course
- SSPT Home Study Course and Certification
- RET Home Study Course and Certification
- Advanced RET Course
- Master RET Course
- SSPT Trainer Course
- RET Train the Trainer Course
Winter’s Flower: Raising an autistic child that led to the development of Rapid Eye Technology (RET).
Reclaim Your Light Through the Miracle of Rapid Eye Technology: This book details fundamental philosophies, concepts, and research of Rapid Eye Technology.
Blink! The Official Magazine of the Rapid Eye Institute: features various case stories from RET clients and technicians.
Various Home study courses, manuals, resource materials, and product catalogs for the Rapid Eye Institute.
Awards & Honors:
Extemporaneous Speaking, University of Wyoming, “Rapid Eye Process, Research and Development of a brand new process and technology” – Rapid Eye Institute
“Women in Business” Article in Statesman Journal Newspaper, Salem, OR
Honored and mentioned for RET work in several books, including Indigo Children by Lee Carroll & Jan Tober, Remembering Wholeness by Carol Tuttle, Hide and Go Seek by Dixie Waldrip, Beyond Forgiveness, Sanctuary of the Heart, and Phoenix in Aquarius by Linda Armstrong, The Mental Athlete by Kay Porter, Read Faster and Compassionate Healing by Joseph Bennette, Flexing Your Soul by Jalieh Juliet Milani and Alessandra Shepard, Ph.D.
- ACEP Conference, Energy Psychology, May 2004
- NLP Conference, September 2004
- Health Food Stores
- Lutheran Church
- Woodland Chapel (2001)
- Unity Church (2000)
- Chamber of Commerce (1999)
- Book Store Signings
- Various regional radio & TV spots across the US
- Guest Lecturer at various professional women’s groups
- SSPT/IRT Trainings
- RET Trainings
Church: Sunday School Teacher, Primary President, Young Women’s President, Women’s Auxiliary President, Den mother, Missionary.
Public: Member of Board of Directors, National Energy Inc., and Chairman of Board of Directors, Heartway Foundation. Member of National Association of Social Workers (NASW).