Create or Update Your RET Directory Listing
Before submitting the form below:
- The RET directory lists only current technicians certified by the Rapid Eye Institute. If your RET certificate has expired,
- You may wish to use your own word processor to create a compelling listing. Please include a separate photograph of yourself with your directory entry, as most prospective clients will appreciate seeing a photo before they call for an appointment.
- Once you have composed a compelling text directory listing you may include additional photos or graphics as you choose. For example, you may wish to include a graphic logo or photo of your office. If you choose to include photos or graphics in your text (in addition to your personal photo) make sure you send along the photos/graphics as attachments in an email to the Directory Administrator – even if they appear as though they are inside the text when you view them in your word processor.
- Submitted files must be in the following formats:
- Graphics – must end in “.jpg” or “.gif” or “.bmp” or “.png”
- Text – HTML, MS Word (.doc or .docx or .rtf), WordPerfect (.wps), MS Publisher (.pub), MS Wordpad (.doc), Libre Office (.odf)
- NO forms, scripts, flash animations, xml, or dhtml. Hyperlinks are okay.
- You may also snail-mail to:
RET Directory Listing
Rapid Eye Institute
3748 74th Ave SE
Salem, OR 97317
- Please be sure to place your name and contact info with any photos. All photographs received by snail mail will be destroyed after scanning unless you include a self-addressed stamped return envelope.
- Please allow 5 business days for processing the above information. Then go to www.rapideyetechnology.com/directory and check your listing to make sure it appears as you wish it to appear. If you have any questions or concerns, please click here to email the directory administrator.
Form data on this page is collected and transmitted via 256-bit SSL encryption.